Convert SMF 2.0.1 to Xenforo

Sabius

I have an SMF 2.0.1 (behind by several versions) forum that I want to convert to Xenforo 2.

I've searched quite a bit and have not found much in terms of successful conversions. The most recent thread I found says you need to install Xenforo 1.5 first, then do a conversion, then upgrade to Xenforo 2. I'm not sure if this is still the proper way to go about it or if there is a revised conversion process.

Speaking of, what would be the official conversion process for SMF 2.0.1 to Xenforo2? I'd like to get a confirmation. Also, are there any known issues with this type of conversion that I need to think about?

You can purchase a license here: Buy XenForo.

Once you have done so you will be able to post in other areas of the forum for support or submit a ticket from your customer area to receive one-to-one support from our staff.

The initial license purchase is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.

After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.

Otherwise you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.

The initial license purchase is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.

After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.

Otherwise you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.
Okay i understand. and one more thing, i am doing some testing under "demo version" and i want to asked. the addons, such as Themes or style, are they coming freely with/after the purchased or i have to purchase all addon needed for the forum.?

We have no involvement with third party resources.

You will need to check with the authors for costs and licensing.
ok thank you. after i purchase the license, how will install it on the old smf script in my file manager using the both the license and the importer, just need some explanation for this maybe i will do some backup from my old smf or not

peki smf 2.1 den Geçiş yapıpda Tüm BBCode ler için hangi Işlem yapmalıyız !!!

[KOD] [SIZE = küçük] [yazı tipi = Varela, Verdana, Cenevre, sans-serif] [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Windows XP Tema Koleksiyonu 2015 İndir [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Windows XP Tema Koleksiyonu 2015 [/ SIZE] [SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif], 233 adet yeni tema paketidir xp sistemlerine özel kurulumsuz [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] özel yapım temalar. [/ SIZE] [/ CODE]

şunun gibi

peki smf 2.1 den Geçiş yapıpda Tüm BBCode ler için hangi Işlem yapmalıyız !!!

[KOD] [SIZE = küçük] [yazı tipi = Varela, Verdana, Cenevre, sans-serif] [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Windows XP Tema Koleksiyonu 2015 İndir [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Windows XP Tema Koleksiyonu 2015 [/ SIZE] [SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif], 233 adet yeni tema paketidir xp sistemlerine özel kurulumsuz [/ SIZE]
[SIZE = small] [font = Varela, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] özel yapım temalar. [/ SIZE] [/ CODE]

şunun gibi
Satış öncesi alanda destek verilmemektedir. Uygun destek forumu alanında lisanslı bir müşteri gönderisi yapıyorsanız.
Destek ayrıca yalnızca İngilizce olarak verilmektedir.

English version:

Support is not provided in the pre-sale area. If you are a licensed customer post in the proper support forum area.
Support is also only provided in English.

Translation courtesy of Google.

Satış öncesi alanda destek verilmemektedir. Uygun destek forumu alanında lisanslı bir müşteri gönderisi yapıyorsanız.
Destek ayrıca yalnızca İngilizce olarak verilmektedir.

English version:

Support is not provided in the pre-sale area. If you are a licensed customer post in the proper support forum area.
Support is also only provided in English.

Translation courtesy of Google.
what do i translate bb codes in english! the codes are in english anyway!
I just switched from smf 2.1 to xenforo. How can I solve the bb cods in the issues exactly as in the image?

Top Bottom