Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
Hi electrogypsy,

Having to reload a test thread after a test conversion is normal. The conversion takes place without a page reload.

The original hot linked image also had a link back to the site. The add-on only replaces hot linked images, it does not remove any html links back to the image.

The add-on is working as designed.

A huge thank you to @AndyB for giving up several hours of his time to get to the bottom of issues relating to getting the add-on functioning with my particular server/linux configuration. He's been a massive help, and we eventually cracked the issue!

A couple of questions please ...
If any post has a hot linked image which has become dead, the add-on will skip that post. You will want to use the URL in Step 2 to located these posts and edit the post manually. Then run the add-on again using Step 4.
The Step 2 example is when used with a single post and shows the post id for a converted/actioned image. Am I correct in assuming then, that if using for limit=1000, that it display's the post id for each img tag it finds and displays whether is was actioned/converted or skipped? Then for each that was skipped I just click the linked postid to open that post and action manually.

Suggestion: Option to remove, or replace with "dead image" text, images which cannot be retrieved.
Was this actioned? If not, is it on the roadmap or likely?

Is it a correct assumption that it will start at the lowest postid and works upwards, so that the oldest posts are first. Meaning there will likely be a lot more manual manipulation required at the beginning, since older posts are more likely to have 404 images than recent ones.

I have 55,000+ posts with img tags, and even if I only get 10% with 404s - that's still over 5,000 (possibly some with multiple img's too) I'll have to action manually. For me, not sure the ROI if I'll have to manually manipulate that many (if I can indeed be bothered :) ) :eek:

Code:
select count(post_id) from (select post_id from xf_post where message like '%[img]%') A;

Thanks.

Getting this error while trying to run the script. I was able to do around 1000 posts till then.
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/tech/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 130
XenForo_Template_Public->_getTemplatesFromDataSource() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 572
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplates() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 556
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_loadTemplate() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 180
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in NodesAsTabs/NavTabs.php at line 126
NodesAsTabs_NavTabs::createNodeTabs()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 491
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 612
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/techencl/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRcarta/Model/Lists.php at line 83
EWRcarta_Model_Lists->getIndex() in EWRcarta/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 11
EWRcarta_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 491
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 612
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/techencl/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Hi Andy, I got the following error message:
Temporary image directory required.
I did enter the temporary image directory /home/forum.example.com/tmp/ and chmod the tmp folder 777.
Serve running LiteSpeed.

Update: I tried setting the image directory as /home/forum.example/ and the error message is gone. However, the conversion seems to have failed because there's no thumbnail attached to the post.

I am only seeing this:
noQUxzr.png

Last edited:
I get this error,

Code:
curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
curl_setopt() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 209
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/thewweforum.com/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

The update posts link does not appear on my forum.

Something wrong. I changed the URL to update as it was in version 1.7. The image got uploaded as attachment in attachment folder but the image did not get embedded in the forum. Instead the link to image was showing. The attachment however was in the attach tags.

Last edited:
Top Bottom