Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
I hate to complain but any chance there can be something more descriptive than updated php code? I get notifications sometimes with more than one update in a single day and can't tell enough from the description if it's security related or some other bug that needs immediate attention. Thanks.

Hello Andy,

I get a lot of error after last update:
Code:
ImagickException: Unable to set image alpha channel - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/CronEntry/ConvertImageAll.php:441

#0 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/CronEntry/ConvertImageAll.php(441): Imagick->setimagealphachannel(11)
#1 [internal function]: Andy_ConvertImageAll_CronEntry_ConvertImageAll::runConvertImageAll(Array)
#2 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#3 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999969005585, '')
#5 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999969005585, '', false)
#6 /home/website/public_html/foruns/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /home/website/public_html/foruns/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

It's something with my server?

Last edited:
does this work with AMS from bob?
tried to run the convertimageall after the ams/ and inside of one of the articles but didn't seem to work.

@AndyB - For some reason when I am using @Xon 's Lazy Load addon, images which were created with your Convert Image All or Convert Image addons stop resizing automatically to fit the browser window whereas normal Xenforo attachments continue to resize normally. Can you think of any reason this might be the case?

Andy, any chance to delete old images that not exists any more or to put custom own image placeholder?
Also, some of older linked images not converted

corrupt image `/home/----public_html/tmp/ convert_1546332085' @ error/gif.c/ReadGIFImage/1335

I'm getting this error. When I look at the error page there isn't any image. (["_xfRequestUri"] =>)

Top Bottom