Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
@AndyB how hard would it be to have this include an option for only certain sub forums? I have a few sub forums I would like to exclude from saving the images locally.

Is there a way to have the add-on ignore pictures that are already hosted by my forum? Some of my users use the Media Gallery and then link them in a post. Those come up when the add-on is run but they are not corrected. They also don't need to be corrected as they are already hosted on site.

Not sure if I had the wrong expectations with this add-on, but I expected the converted image to be visible in the post - but all I get are links:

upload_2017-1-11_22-17-53.webp

This is what I expected to see after conversion:

upload_2017-1-11_22-23-23.webp

Is the linked text 'View attachment ' method the only way this add-on works, or is there something I need to do to make the attachments appear inline?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Sorted - seems I had imagemagick-common installed, along with the php7 wrapper and Apache .so, but, crucially, not the imagemagick library itself. Once installed, everything worked as expected.

Great add-on - thanks @AndyB (y)

I shall now begin to steadily convert the 150,000 linked images in preparation for moving CycleChat to https at the weekend. :D

Installed but with first image error show up.
I am using php 7.1

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: A non-numeric value encountered - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php:600
Generated By: Sunka, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php(600): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'A non-numeric v...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 600, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/pijanitvor.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/convertimageall/update"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/convertimageall/update"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Apologies if this has already been answered.

I created my 777 temp directory as a subdirectory to the forum root. I can see a lot of temp convert files in there. Does your add-on delete those? or do I need to delete them manually?

Another question: I set the options to start with post 1 and process 200 at a time. It completes "successfully" and the number of posts still with IMG tags decrements but not by 200. It seems to vary each time but it's under 100.

Is this as designed? I'm not sure what those settings actually men for your add-on.

Added: No server errors are being generated. It's just puzzling behavior. Additionally, when I refresh the update page, although the number of remaining posts with IMG tags has decremented, the list of actual affected posts below that number doesn't change.

Added: Oh I see. It is actually updating the list but the ones that are repeated are those where the hotlinked images are no longer available and thus need manual editing to get rid od the bad link. )

Last edited:
tmp directory is 777 but perhaps I have entered the path incorrectly? Any help appreciated.

Server Error
touch() [<a href='function.touch'>function.touch</a>]: Unable to create file /home/amphicar/tmp/convert_1966800278 because No such file or directory
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
touch() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 158
Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/amphicar/public_html/index.php at line 13

I have this problem -- Is there a fix?

it lists the images -- but throws the error when I go to convert them.

Thanks for the Update AndyB.
Is there an Option to Replace 404 Images with an own Image? Like a personal 404 - not found - Image.
I have very much old Posts (over 12 Years) with non existent Images on several Posts.
Right now the Script runs into a Timeout when i run convertimageall/update

Thanks for the Update AndyB.
Is there an Option to Replace 404 Images with an own Image? Like a personal 404 - not found - Image.
I have very much old Posts (over 12 Years) with non existent Images on several Posts.
Right now the Script runs into a Timeout when i run convertimageall/update

I have the same problem...
My old forum has a lot of broken images, and it seems that it won't start to convert the images because of that.

andy will not add this option because there are too many possible errors.
ive modified then myself the script and it worked.

please understand and accept his decision and his consideration.
i can give you my code snipped, but I dont take any responsibility if you have an error or your images will be lost.
write me a pm if youre interested.

Top Bottom