Convert Image All

Convert Image All 6.8

No permission to download
hi i get some erorr.

file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/path/www/public_html/forum/data/convertimgconvert_1178265211) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/muhendisbeyinler:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp)

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_exists() in Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php at line 212
  3. Andy_ConvertImageAll_ControllerPublic_ConvertImageAll->actionUpdate() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/muhendisbeyinler/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Temporary Image Directory: /home/path/www/public_html/forum/data/convertimg

This is not an error from this addon.
It's an error because of some settings of your server related to the use of open_base_dir.

You have to change your server settings for apache.

Any chance a future version would have a feature that allows you to convert only images from a certain domain?

It would be real nice if the process were more automated.

I have 111,000 posts that need to be processed. Having to do batches of a few hundred posts at a time is not realistic. (if I try to do more then a few hundred at a time it gets a MySQL error)

It also doesn't seem to be working for photobucket images. -- at least for me

Last edited:
You have to do it once, then from time to time, like once a month, it isn't that bad.

Make use of the Post Number Start to ignore posts that for some reason are still detected as not hosted locally.

It's worth it, you won't get dead pics anymore. :)

Does the add-on make sure not to duplicate images that are used in multiple posts, e.g. due to quoting? (Just want to be sure ...)

Any chance a future version would have a feature that allows you to convert only images from a certain domain?
Or alternatively and simpler: Any chance it can convert a list of specific posts, identified by post_id?

My specific issue is 321 posts containing images that users have uploaded to Tapatalk. Now that I've finally uninstalled Tapatalk, I want to move these images into the safety of my own domain / server ...

I used a cron job to run 100 every 30 minutes.

I also altered the code to log failures and on subsequent runs so it did not retry pointless images.

I'll share the code with Andy and perhaps he'll include it.
I would love to see this code so that I can put it in. I have 143k IMG tags that I am going through and would love to have it all finished up with what it can do and then go in and manually fix the rest.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x3c 0x21 - library/Andy/ConvertImageAll/ControllerPublic/ConvertImageAll.php:175
Generated By: Me, 16 minutes ago

I'm finally strongly considering this addon. If a broken image is found it would be great if it removed it from the post?

Something strange is happen. I have desinstalled and installed the new version. Then i have inserted some pics froman extern source.
Then i called convertall and have pressed the link.
Now i had for every picture a link to call the picture in an extern window.
The pics was not shown like normal under the post, it looks more like dokuments.

Top Bottom