Conversation Monitor [Deleted]

The install.php file adds the tables into the database. You can read that and compare the table structure with the tables you have to see if there are any differences. I'm not a Xenforo coder myself, so I can't look into the code. I'd have to pay someone to do it.

@Stuart Wright

I would like to post a suggestion. Although I like that now it sends the conversations to the moderation queue, It would be nice that instead it would a separate conversation link on the admin bar, when any string the monitor picked up, it would send the conversation to a conversation monitor page. Allowing us to view the conversation, delete conversation if it's in the first message (Just like it is now), also the ability to delete the conversation entirely if it's not in the first message since we can't delete a single conversation. It would also be nice to be able to notify the parties involved in the conversation if we take any of these actions, so there conversation is just not mysteriously disappearing.

Something like this would make this mod a lot more complete and keep us from opening unnecessary threads that becomes useless anyway. Of course the thread opening could be option for those who prefer that way! I currently don't like the way it opens several threads for the same conversation with diferent keywords!

Here is a screenshot of what I mean..
conversation monitor.webp
Taking from another add-on just for demonstration purpose!

If you need to fund this with a dev, I be willing to help fund these features!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have installed the plugin, so far so good :). It helped to catch guy promoting his shop via conversations (y).
I would suggest to add option to exclude some members' conversations to be monitored.

Hello. The plugin does not work and does not allow to create conversations.
bd5edf0e-ec43-4292-993b-5a9a8c089635.webp d6c40558-d95d-45da-9195-b6919d306895.webp 5c1e6ff2-fe19-4205-8597-e8d8ecd57dc9.webp
Error Info
ErrorException: strpos(): Empty needle - library/AVForums/ConversationMonitor/Model/Monitor.php:306
Generated By: Admin, 12 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'strpos(): Empty...', '/home/y/y904012...', 306, Array)
#1 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/AVForums/ConversationMonitor/Model/Monitor.php(306): strpos('', '')
#2 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/AVForums/ConversationMonitor/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMessage.php(32): AVForums_ConversationMonitor_Model_Monitor->checkStringAgainstMonitors('\xD0\x9A\xD1\x83\xD0\xBF\xD0\xB8\xD0\xBC \xD0\xB8\xD0\xB3...')
#3 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): AVForums_ConversationMonitor_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMessage->_preSave()
#4 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php(287): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#5 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/AVForums/ConversationMonitor/XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php(20): XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster->_preSave()
#6 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1460): AVForums_ConversationMonitor_XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster->_preSave()
#7 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(601): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#8 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionInsert()
#9 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/y/y9040121/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "http://site.com/index.php?conversations/insert"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["conversations/insert"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["recipients"] => string(5) "Tester,"
["title"] => string(12) "Продам"
["message_html"] => string(103) "<p>Купим игру!</p><p>Скинь мне эту программу</p><p>Давай обменяемся отзывами?</p>
"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(54) "http://site.com/index.php?conversations/add"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "048b9e35c0165d5a777eb1b15174caff"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/index.php?conversations/add"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

@amber_34 those images are unreadable.

It looks like the non-exact matching is broken for non-english character sets, please disable that for now.

I found a bug:
When the user posts about a flagged conversation, the IP address of the conversation is applied to the user that posts the report.
This in turn affects the shared IPs function as well as duplicate account addons.

I found a bug:
When the user posts about a flagged conversation, the IP address of the conversation is applied to the user that posts the report.
This in turn affects the shared IPs function as well as duplicate account addons.
Sorry I'm not clear on what you're saying. When what user posts where?

Conversation monitor has keywords monitors. When the keyword is used then a predefined user posts a new thread in a predefined forum.
In the conversation monitor options you can set the user. Lets say this is userA.
Now userB sends a covnersation message with the keyword in it.
Therefore userA will post a new thread with the conversation message of userB in it. The IP of userB is used for the post by userA.
Therefore the IP of userB will be attributed to the account of userA and will come up when the function shared IP-s is used.
/members/membername.1/shared-ips

Top Bottom