Resource icon

Conversation Improvements by Xon 1.3.15

No permission to download
An error when using this addon with DragonByte Credits,
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/dbtech-dragonbyte-credits.5067/
Error Info
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.dbtech_shop_points' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n            SE...')
#1 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n            SE...')
#2 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n            SE...')
#3 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n            SE...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/SV/ConversationImprovements/XenForo/Model/Conversation.php(82): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n            SE...', 'message_id')
#5 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/SV/ConversationImprovements/Search/DataHandler/ConversationMessage.php(117): SV_ConversationImprovements_XenForo_Model_Conversation->getConversationMessagesByIds(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/SV/ConversationImprovements/Search/DataHandler/ConversationMessage.php(104): SV_ConversationImprovements_Search_DataHandler_ConversationMessage->quickIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), Array)
#7 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php(74): SV_ConversationImprovements_Search_DataHandler_ConversationMessage->rebuildIndex(Object(XenForo_Search_Indexer), 0, 500)
#8 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#9 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#10 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#11 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#12 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#13 /var/www/devsrvr/default/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /var/www/devsrvr/default/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "https://devsrvr.com/default/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(62) "https://devsrvr.com/default/admin.php?tools/rebuild&success=1"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech looks to be extending the function getConversationMessagesByIds or perhaps prepareMessageFetchOptions. getConversationMessagesByIds is added by this add-on, and uses a built in method prepareMessageFetchOptions.

I'm guessing it is making some assumptions about what is included by default, and would be something that needs fixing in DragonByte Credits.

Spent the last few hours trying to track down why private messages with attachments showed my "Like" button as "Unlike". Uninstalled this mod version 1.3.15, then reinstalled, same issue. I uninstalled version 1.3.15 and went back in time and installed ConversationImprovements-1.3.12, and my issue of the Like button showing as Unlike instead of Like is fixed. Just to make my self clear, the Like button showed as Unlike in private messages containing attachment images. If the private message had no images, the Like showed fine.

I'll look into this, but I strongly suspect it is an add-on conflict.

This sounds like an add-on conflict, as there are no XML changes from 1.3.12 => 13.15 , or changes to how like data is fetched or processed.

I'll look into this, but I strongly suspect it is an add-on conflict.

This sounds like an add-on conflict, as there are no XML changes from 1.3.12 => 13.15 , or changes to how like data is fetched or processed.
I thought the same mate, so i left this addon to near last after disabling one by one. It happened to default style and the rest of my test styles. I'll have to give it another go soon, as i didn't completely disable every addon. As there was no issues with forum posts, i disabled all addons that i thought mite be affecting private messages. I even checked my coding for any mistakes, but there was none. One of the first mods that came to mind was lazy load, and user activity. I think disabling is not enough, i think i mite need to actually uninstall. Thanks for your reply mate.

I am looking for conversation folders for XF 1.5; is there any addon for this, please?
Conversation Essentials for XF2 does this (via "labels")

@Xon, is there a setting to toggle whether conversation "likes" are included a user's total "like" count?
Only in XF2 does the concept of a like "counting" get introduced in an easy to implement way for like/reaction handlers.

Hi,
Improvement suggestion: add ability for staff to lock all conversations with them, even if they didn't start it. Staff should be able to do this just like normal threads.

Thanks!

Top Bottom