CONTENGHT - Your Art Designation

This picture seems to be out of canvas but maybe it is the first one of a empty carousel ? In this case maybe you should upload more pictures...

Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 151846.webp

Yeah, looks great and very professional-looking. Never seen a forum look like that. You took it to the nth degree. (y)

Hello @Serpius

In my opinion it would be better to remove the icons in the menu bar. (at least for login & register)
It is sufficiently loaded (lot of links and big font size, everybody's very tight in there), it interferes a little with the clarity of it.

I don't know if the expression exists in English, but in French they often say "the best is the enemy of the good".
I hope you don't take all these reviews badly, they are only there to help you improve your site, and above all they are not angel words and can quite be contradicted.

Hello @Serpius

In my opinion it would be better to remove the icons in the menu bar. (at least for login & register)
It is sufficiently loaded (lot of links and big font size, everybody's very tight in there), it interferes a little with the clarity of it.

I don't know if the expression exists in English, but in French they often say "the best is the enemy of the good".
I hope you don't take all these reviews badly, they are only there to help you improve your site, and above all they are not angel words and can quite be contradicted.

Feedback such as yours is good for me and the developer.

We do not view the feedback as bad, we take it as good criticism and try to improve the website.

For example, the one post you did with the screenshot helps us to see what other people besides us see.
The behavior on that page was partially correct, but not 100% correct.

That small detail in your screenshot did not show up in our testing because we are limited to 2 people testing the website. That means, 2 computers using the same browser for months during the testing and website creation.

There are many types of computers, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, and browsers that it's impossible to make the perfect website that will be compatible with all devices.

Also, another thought is that we must be careful of what we add/fix/modify on the website.
In other words, if 2 people suggested the same idea, but the other 100 people do not like the idea, then we would NOT implement that idea.

We are not perfect, but we try to make the website better for all visitors.

We will review all suggestions, and some suggestions we will implement, others we will not.

However, we will continue to request feedback from everyone.

Thanks for your feedback!

I would stop enabling debug mode in your live site. You are opening up yourself to security risks.

If you must use it, install this free addon,

Yeah, looks great and very professional-looking. Never seen a forum look like that. You took it to the nth degree. (y)

Thank you for the kind words!

Only if you knew how much the website looked like from the first day until now, you'd be shocked by the differences.

It wasn't easy, especially integrating the XFA Marketplace with XF Resource Manager and make both of them work seamlessly.
That was a royal pain in the butt to perfect that arrangement.

I did keep a screenshot of the very first iteration of the main landing page. Here's what it looked like back in February 2020.

1c87cd63317a022934a1465373c16f51.png

Only if you knew how much the website looked like from the first day until now, you'd be shocked by the differences.

It wasn't easy, especially integrating the XFA Marketplace with XF Resource Manager and make both of them work seamlessly.

I did keep a screenshot of the very first iteration of the main landing page. Here's what it looked like back in February 2020.

Oh, wow. It was very pretty even back then. I also like the original version as well. I do hope your effort and vision is rewarded. It certainly is a work of art.

I would stop enabling debug mode in your live site. You are opening up yourself to security risks.

If you must use it, install this free addon,

I didn't realize you had that add-on.

Had I known this, I would have done this a few days ago. Sighs...

Big thanks for bringing this to my attention!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

I like it very much like this ! color is life !!

Top Bottom