XF 2.0 Contact Us email form not working.

Ewok

Hello XF,

My users are trying to send me messages via the "Contact Us" Form, but it is not working...(?)

How can I fix this?

Thanks

A little more detail is needed. What exactly do you mean by "not working". Not sending the email? Not taking them to the location to do that?

Are you running a custom style? Have you tried with the default style? Are you running any add-ons that manipulate messages/users? Have you tried disabling those?

A little more detail is needed. What exactly do you mean by "not working". Not sending the email? Not taking them to the location to do that?

Are you running a custom style? Have you tried with the default style? Are you running any add-ons that manipulate messages/users? Have you tried disabling those?

Hi @Tracy Perry , the email is not being sent. They actually see the notification saying "Your email has been sent", but nothing is actually sent.

I have unchecked "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"...I assume this relates only to conversations as the name implies, so as far as I understand, this should not be the problem.

Top Bottom