I have some questions about features:
1. Can you upload an image directly from a URL? Not a hotlink, but uploading an image to our server directly from a URL so that the image is stored locally.
2. Can members be banned from individual forums or individual threads without having to create a special group for each forum and then removing the individual from the group for the specific forum you want them removed from?
3. Are there performance issues with large 'posts' databases - ours is more than 10GB? Would we be likely able to run a forum our size with Xenforo on a single dedicated server (24 cores - 32GB RAM - RAID10) without issue?
4. There are presently complicated redirects using the old forum database and the IPB forum database for posts, members and images that existed prior to the migration in March - is there a way to migrate or integrate these redirects into Xenforo? That might be better discussed privately, I'm sure this is a tough one to answer without knowing how the redirect scripts presently function
5. When a forum leader edits a post - is there a manner by which admins can see the edit history and see the content that was edited?
Thanks for you help. Also, could someone contact me with a link to peek at the admin/moderator interface on a test forum so I can check that out? Thanks again.