• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Congrats to Kier, Mike, Ashley, and team

Jethro

Finally the product is out there and people are starting to use. Simply excellent software, love the chalk drawings in the ACP, and a pleasure to use.

Thanks all for once again making me excited to run forums. :) Off to point my fellow Admins at our test install, expecting much high fiving and gasps of amazement ....

CurveGotti

Finally the product is out there and people are starting to use. Simply excellent software, love the chalk drawings in the ACP, and a pleasure to use.

Thanks all for once again making me excited to run forums. :) Off to point my fellow Admins at our test install, expecting much high fiving and gasps of amazement ....
Great post I was just thinking someone needed to make one of these when I refreshed I saw you did!

Congrats guys, and thanks to all the staff for all their hard work.

zappaDPJ

Yes indeed, purchased, installed and living up to all expectations.

Many congratulations to all at XenForo on the successful launch of your new product.

Mark.B

It's funny, I doodled those one afternoon as placeholders for more polished icons, but when people saw them they almost universally said that they wanted the chalky versions to remain. So they did :)
LOL. I concur, they have real style and a unique identity. Sums up the whole product.

Well done to you and the team, this must be turning into a great night.

My test site is already up and running.

glorify

Tho I won't go live for awhile, a Pre Thank You for giving my community back to me the way I want it again. Could no longer do it with VB, and it hasn't felt like home since I switched to IPB.

My membership will agree.

Proud to say I am a XF License Holder from day one.