XF 2.1 Confirmation Email Does Not Come?

1. Check that your email settings are correct: AdminCP >> Setup >> Options >> Email options
Try using Default first (php mailer). If that's not working you can try SMTP.

2. AdminCP >> Tools >> Test outbound mail
This will tell you whether mail is actually being sent from your forum. Send an email to yourself. If nothing arrives (after checking junk/spam folders) you have a problem with your settings somewhere.

1. Check that your email settings are correct: AdminCP >> Setup >> Options >> Email options
Try using Default first (php mailer). If that's not working you can try SMTP.

2. AdminCP >> Tools >> Test outbound mail
This will tell you whether mail is actually being sent from your forum. Send an email to yourself. If nothing arrives (after checking junk/spam folders) you have a problem with your settings somewhere.

Test outgoing e-mail
The email was successfully sent with no errors.

There is no problem in the test trial, it sends successfully, but the confirmation mail on the registration page does not go.

I guess it is incompatible with a plugin

I guess it is incompatible with a plugin
I assume you know the drill for that:
  1. Check to see if everything works with the default Xenforo style. If so, check with the developer for your custom style to see what may be interfering.
  2. Disable all addons. If things work correctly after doing that, enable the addons one by one until it breaks again.
  3. Alternatively, you could first try disabling any addons that could be altering email or the registration page.

Top Bottom