Competitions for XenForo [Deleted]

Some news. The competitions addon for Xenforo 2 is now running at AVForums.com, has undergone thorough testing in a working environment and is now ready to release.
Unfortunately because of the cost of development, it's effectively a new product and license holders for version 1 will have to purchase a new license.
The cost is also going up to keep in line with the cost of addons of this quality, maturity and complexity.
But I will be having a launch sale.

For those of you unaware, my background is coding (I started as a schoolboy in 1979) and I designed and commissioned the Competitions addon for vBullein 3.
That design was used as a basis for the Competitions addon for Xenforo 1 coded by the awesome Chris D and released 6 years ago.
Competitions version 2
  • has also been coded by Chris D
  • follows Xenforo 2 standard methodology and user interface design
  • has been tested importing from the XF1 competitions successfully
  • has been tested in day-to-day operation by AVForums' competitions team
  • will be released early next week
The competitions on AVForums are mostly for Blu-rays sponsored by movie companies, but some are for higher ticket items and are part of advertising packages sold to commercial organisations. In other words, we make money from having the competitions addon at AVForums, so it has to work well.
Also please note that though I don't code for Xenforo myself (I pay folks like @Xon to code for me), as the owner of AVForums, I will continue to be around ensuring that the addons we use and have for sale are available and maintained for the foreseeable future.

Thank you all for having huge patience.

Competitions for Xenforo 2 is now released:
Its functionality is pretty much entirely the same.
Support for this version has now ended.

License holders should be able to download, but I'll need to ask Dragonbyte how to set their eCommerce addon up to be able to do that.
Did you not download when you purchased?
I was excited to purchase it and did, as I was waiting for for it to move to XF2.1 - so I just completed the theming, and updated logo...It's a big board, so it takes a little time.
Not being a pain, as I really appreciate the time you put into this addon.

Top Bottom