Competitions for XenForo [Deleted]

From the update notes:

"You should receive an email shortly which contains your download link. If you already have a download link from a previous email, this will download the new version."

Weird.

I've somehow managed to get some files crossed so I've just re-done the package and re-sent it out. Could you download it again (an earlier download link is fine) and re-upload the files and try again, please?

Yeah that gets me to the page that shows all the registrants but I don't see anything to remove individuals anywhere.

Sort of.

For each competition you can specify a user group that can enter the competition.

So, you could set up a user upgrade for each competition. Purchasing that user upgrade promotes you into a certain user group. That user group can enter the competition.

It takes a minute to set up a user upgrade. Another minute to set up a user group. About 5 seconds to select that user group to be eligible to enter a competition. Can't be much easier than that ;)

It takes a minute to set up a user upgrade. Another minute to set up a user group. About 5 seconds to select that user group to be eligible to enter a competition. Can't be much easier than that ;)
Sorry for not being clear enough. I was not talking about setting up an user group.

The hard part is explaining the process to users. Most of them will get confused a lot. You may think it's not confusing (and I agree), but there are users that can't even tag an username! :eek:
However, lets say I explained each time they got confused, but I just checked the video and if I am not mistaken, I can't give different user permissions for different competitions, right?

Top Bottom