Competitions Extension [Deleted]

Tan Tran

Tan Tran submitted a new resource:

Competitions Extension - Add User Criteria, Date Criteria and User Field Criteria to Competitions addon for XenForo.

Important: This is an extension of Competitions for XenForo addon, developed by Chris Deeming for Avforums.com / M2N Ltd. In order to use this extension, you have to purchase the core addon from @Chris D and Avforums.com - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/competitions-for-xenforo.2344/

What is this extension for?
This extension will add User Criteria,...

Read more about this resource...

Hiya,

Any chance of more screenshots besides the date and user field criteria?
Given this is a paid product it would be nice to understand it fully and as it stands there is so little information but I'm interested in learning more ;)

Hiya,

Any chance of more screenshots besides the date and user field criteria?
Given this is a paid product it would be nice to understand it fully and as it stands there is so little information but I'm interested in learning more ;)

Hi,
The core addon restricts the competition entries by usergroups. So we have to create more usergroups and use usegroup promotions to give members the permission to enter competitions. The process will take time and members have to wait to enter the competitions, administators have to create a bulk of usergroups to restrict entries for each competition.

For an example, i just want to create a competition for members those who have 10 posts, 15 media items, 5 showcase items, 100+ positive ratings etc....
This can be done easily with User criteria, you can set these conditions when create a new competition. Members do not have to wait for usergroup promotions anymore.

That's why i create this for my community.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom