Compatible skins that work with Windows 10

Hey, Everyone.

I am considering buying xenForo, but a friend who uses it for his site says the best skins available (by XenFocus) don't work with Windows 10. :cautious:

Do you know where I can find forum skins that do? I am not going to be the first forum site for the subject on which I'm focusing -- the other two also use xenForo, and I want my site to look significantly different from theirs.

Thanks in advance,

SS

The theme used on a site has nothing to do with the operating system on your personal computer. So you can buy/use any themes you want. I have no clue why your friend said they don't work with Windows 10 considering that has nothing to do with it.

The theme has a customizable background image, and on Windows 10 it shows up as plain black. He sent me a screenshot. The image shows up fine on Windows 8. Saw a screenshot of that, too.

I can't understand it, either.

The theme has a customizable background image, and on Windows 10 it shows up as plain black. He sent me a screenshot. The image shows up fine on Windows 8. Saw a screenshot of that, too.

I can't understand it, either.
Could be anything (have him try a different browser just for testing purposes). Though it's most likely an issue with your template. Make sure it works fine from a device other than your primary computer, such as your phone, another computer (other than your friend's), etc.

Last edited:
Ask him to visit XenForo.com/community and see what that looks like. If that's fine, clearly it's just the theme / style that the specific forum is using that's got some issues.

Internet Explorer just sucks. End of. Doesn't matter what version of windows it's on.

Top Bottom