Comic forums

Trombones13

I'm looking for comics-related forums for a friend. I don't know all of the details yet, but she's looking for "a general active big comic forum so I can dive in and ask questions." This is a non-software specific question; not restricted to XF forums. Thanks! :)

I run an anime and manga (Japanese "comics) forum. Not exactly gigantic according to my standards but it depends on hers. Got 700+ registered members, 31,000+ posts. But if she's not looking for manga then my forum is of no use.

I run an anime and manga (Japanese "comics) forum. Not exactly gigantic according to my standards but it depends on hers. Got 700+ registered members, 31,000+ posts. But if she's not looking for manga then my forum is of no use.
I'm not sure what exactly she's looking for, but think I could get a link in case? :)

Why use Google when I have a forum community with more "personal" recommendations right here (it was kinda to see if anyone here was running their own as well, since I thought I'd seen something at least about a comic theme before, but didn't see anything in search results)? ;) Anyway, I've passed that one along; thanks!

I'm not sure what exactly she's looking for, but think I could get a link in case? :)

Why use Google when I have a forum community with more "personal" recommendations right here (it was kinda to see if anyone here was running their own as well, since I thought I'd seen something at least about a comic theme before, but didn't see anything in search results)? ;) Anyway, I've passed that one along; thanks!

Oh right, I didn't realize, my apologies. :)

Top Bottom