1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comic forums

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trombones13, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for comics-related forums for a friend. I don't know all of the details yet, but she's looking for "a general active big comic forum so I can dive in and ask questions." This is a non-software specific question; not restricted to XF forums. Thanks! :)

2. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

I run an anime and manga (Japanese "comics) forum. Not exactly gigantic according to my standards but it depends on hers. Got 700+ registered members, 31,000+ posts. But if she's not looking for manga then my forum is of no use.

3. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

4. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what exactly she's looking for, but think I could get a link in case? :)

Why use Google when I have a forum community with more "personal" recommendations right here (it was kinda to see if anyone here was running their own as well, since I thought I'd seen something at least about a comic theme before, but didn't see anything in search results)? ;) Anyway, I've passed that one along; thanks!

5. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Oh right, I didn't realize, my apologies. :)

Trombones13 likes this.