1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Combining Queries

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by bart, Mar 26, 2013.

1. bart

bart Active Member

Wouldn't it be a good thing to (find a way to) combine these queries? I quess there will be more once you have more addons installed.

Code:
    SELECT title, template_compiled FROM xf_template_compiled WHERE title IN ('page_nav', 'resource_index', 'nat_childlinks') AND style_id = ? AND language_id = ?
    SELECT title, template_compiled FROM xf_template_compiled WHERE title IN ('resources_tab_links', 'nat_linkstemplate', 'PAGE_CONTAINER') AND style_id = ? AND language_id = ?

SELECT title, template_compiled FROM xf_template_compiled WHERE title IN ('arcade_copyright') AND style_id = ? AND language_id = ?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The add-ons simply need to pre-load the templates. They can do this when a template is created, for example, based on the template being created.

3. bart

bart Active Member

Ah thanks. I saw "resource" in the query and immediately presumed it was the new RM. It wasn't . Excuse me. :whistle:

4. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

resources_tab_links is from the RM

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's the structure of another add-on (or 2) that causes it to be pulled in a separate query though.

6. bart

bart Active Member

Both Nodes as tabs as the Arcade add the extra query.