• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Collapsible Sidebar

It works with widget frame except in thread view. The editor doesn't resize according to side bar status.

Side bar opende:
sidebar_opened.webp

Side bar collapsed:
sidebar_collapsed.webp

I am using this with the bd Framwork and xenPorta. On xenPorta really everything vanishes, as written before.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Has anyone managed to get this working with XenPorta since TFH seems to be missing in action?

Or, since the XenPorta is made to have a sidebar, just remove the XenPorta page from showing the collapse icon all together...that would probably be the best way to do it

A way to improve it would be to add different animate methods. Fade out, slide out, etc. I kinda think slide in/slide out would be more appropriate.

Code:
$(this).hide("slide", { direction: "right" }, 1000);
Code:
$(this).hide("slide", { direction: "left" }, 1000);

for anyone that has the XenPorta mod installed, here is a fix that removes the sidebar collapse feature from the portal page:

in the collapsible_sidebar_js template

find:
Code:
<xen:if is"{$sidebar}">

replace with:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$sidebar} AND {$contentTemplate} != 'EWRporta_Portal'">

I'll alert TFH of this tonight and see if he can include the fixes. I don't use or plan to use jaxels portal so it was never tested with jaxels portal.

A way to improve it would be to add different animate methods. Fade out, slide out, etc. I kinda think slide in/slide out would be more appropriate.

Code:
$(this).hide("slide", { direction: "right" }, 1000);
Code:
$(this).hide("slide", { direction: "left" }, 1000);

I'll alert him of that also. thanks James. :thumbsup:

This is great concept for addon.. it identifies flaws in CSS where fluid width content is most desired. most everything gets affected, including notices, XenPorta recentslider, etc... we all benefit in the long run, IMHO. ~peace

Top Bottom