Collaborative Threads

Collaborative Threads [Paid] 2.11.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Xon updated Collaborative Threads with a new update entry:

2.10.1 - Bugfix & Feature update

• Code cleanup removing leftover XF2.1 workarounds
  • Fix redundant additional join when Forum reply ban by Xon add-on is installed
  • Fix incorrectly changing XF/FindNew/Thread::applyFilters visibility
  • Fix determing the maximum allowed collaborators in a thread was repeatedly computed
  • Fix Vote Tally support, where a collaborator not being able to close their own scheduled votes
  • Thread collaboration management page changes
    • Allow collaborators to see the thread...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xon updated Collaborative Threads with a new update entry:

2.11.0 - Feature/Bugfix update

• If installed, recommend Thread reply ban teeth 2.9.3+ to avoid unexpected interactions with banned users and collaboration feature
  • Fix 'can warn' permission did not function as expected for moderators who where collaborators, most noticeable when the "always collaborate" permission is granted
  • Fix deleting own posts in a collaborative thread could fail
  • Fix thread collaboration didn't work for threads started by deleted/guest users

Read the rest of this update entry...

You could add hundreds before it became an issue with how the UI displays all the collaborators at once.

The actual functionality would work fine with thousands or tens of thousands of collaborators.

So for this is it a hardcoded setting of 30 max or is there a config I am overlooking somewhere in ACP 🤣
1709001232102.webp
You could add hundreds before it became an issue with how the UI displays all the collaborators at once.

The actual functionality would work fine with thousands or tens of thousands of collaborators.

Is there a way I can have a forum with "ESS reply to other's threads" as on, and then use this addon to have users create a thread to turn this off by default, but then add collaborators so collaborators can reply?

In other words, I have a normal forum where users can reply, but I'd like to have it where thread creators have an option to have it invite only to have others reply.

Try marking that permission "sharable" in the admincp options for the Collaborative threads add-on, this should grant that permission to collaborators.

Try marking that permission "sharable" in the admincp options for the Collaborative threads add-on, this should grant that permission to collaborators.
Even if the threads are living in a forum with "reply to other's thread" as on by default? It seems to only work if this is off by default. But I want normal threads to already allow users to reply to other's threads. I just want collaborative threads to disable replying in the thread unless they are a collaborator.

Even if the threads are living in a forum with "reply to other's thread" as on by default? It seems to only work if this is off by default. But I want normal threads to already allow users to reply to other's threads. I just want collaborative threads to disable replying in the thread unless they are a collaborator.
That isn't supported. You can fake it up by putting them into a subforum and using my Aggregated Forums add-on to make it look like a single forum.

Top Bottom