Coffee or tea?

I would hate to be in a small conference room with this thread. 🤣
Coffee Fart GIF

Surprised Fart GIF

But I won’t be able to rest until I get @Tracy Perry s four paragraph summary on what he doesn’t like about tea and coffee and why I am completely wrong about everything and everything related to beverages. 🤣😜🤐😜

Joking… kind of .

But I won’t be able to rest until I get @Tracy Perry s four paragraph summary on what he doesn’t like about tea and coffee and why I am completely wrong about everything and everything related to beverages. 🤣😜🤐😜

Joking… kind of .
Tracy Perry has decided to minimize participation over here... so count yourself lucky that he took the time of day out of his more vital pursuits of chasing DSO's to respond to an inane topic when everybody knows kombucha is better.

Kombucha is tea ;).
It has a tea base. Like calling wine grape juice (although I know a few Southern Baptist that do that since they claim to abhor alcohol).
Now back to my DSO's.... trying to get new mounts balanced with the NUC based units.

It has a tea base. Like calling wine grape juice (although I know a few Southern Baptist that do that since they claim to abhor alcohol).
Now back to my DSO's.... trying to get new mounts balanced with the NUC based units.
Most packaged juice you buy will have more alcohol than most kombucha, because it ferments when bottled.

Most packaged juice you buy will have more alcohol than most kombucha, because it ferments when bottled.
Don't drink packaged stuff... several of us make our own.
Ironically... the local Dr's office where I do volunteer work and I first tasted it didn't even know it was even slightly alcoholic. They ended up banning it from being consumed in the clinic (the home made stuff). Something about drunk nurses and needles. 🤷‍♂️
And think got the balance done... TRMS of 0.48 is close enough for government purposes.

Top Bottom