Coffee or tea?

Coffee without a doubt, I dislike tea.

My favourite is Tassimo 100% Colombian made from arabica beans.

1685546183836.webp

Yorkshire tea, about 4 pints a day.
4 pints is a good number! I must admit, although not from up north myself (I am originally a southern softie) that Yorkshire tea is quite decent.
Interesting. Same here with caffeinated :)

And decaf is already waiting in the cupboard.

And tea instead of water when at work :)
It's the best way to go! I am partial to a cup of tea but would much prefer a gorgeous cup of joe.
Coffee without a doubt, I dislike tea.

My favourite is Tassimo 100% Colombian made from arabica beans.

View attachment 286624
My favourite type of instant coffee is Nescafe Gold because it's lush and smooth.

I have had Kenco coffee a few times in my memory serves me right, it's quite strong isn't it? What machine have you got for your Tassimo?

Coffee, and lots of it. I also drink 8-12 bottles of water a day.
Fantastic!

Question, do you think you drink more coffee because you drink a lot of water? Water is known to flush caffeine out of your system so I'm just curious, do you feel the effects of coffee in minimal amounts? This is all assuming you drink caffeinated coffee lol

Fantastic!

Question, do you think you drink more coffee because you drink a lot of water? Water is known to flush caffeine out of your system so I'm just curious, do you feel the effects of coffee in minimal amounts? This is all assuming you drink caffeinated coffee lol
I drink a pot of coffee in the morning and once it's gone I start drinking water. I've never noticed any difference in the caffeine effects. I stop and get a coffee during the day or evening if I'm out running around.

If you define tea as plant matter whose flavour is infused through hot water… they’re both tea ;)

But actual tea is where it’s at, of course.

True story - I pissed my cat off about two days ago after drinking three cups of coffee with heavy cream and being lactose intolerant. She sleeps in the hallway now. I on the other hand, feel oddly slimmer. 🤣

Here is a tip:

Drink espresso (and/or Americano, Cappuccino made with espesso shots) rather than filtered or percolated. The caffeine to taste ratio is way lower.

Especially bad for high caffeine ration is when the coffee is left festering in a Cafetière for hours

Top Bottom