Coffee Morning Chatter

I can't find where to install the new post icons, shelley or Robyn please help. where ever i put them they are not installing

I haven't had experience with Arty's style but looking up in firebug the node icons are using the spritesheet styles/soft_responsive_coffee/xenforo/node-sprite.png

You'll most likely need to either add your own spritesheet and overwrite the arty's spritesheet or of you are using individual icons you'll have to change the path and set those like we did before on your other site directing the path of the images to the ones you are wanting to use.

Another note, if the custom icons differ in size you'll have to alter the height and width dimensions from within the Style Properties >> Node Icons adjusting them accordingly.

I haven't had experience with Arty's style but looking up in firebug the node icons are using the spritesheet styles/soft_responsive_coffee/xenforo/node-sprite.png

You'll most likely need to either add your own spritesheet and overwrite the arty's spritesheet or of you are using individual icons you'll have to change the path and set those like we did before on your other site directing the path of the images to the ones you are wanting to use.

I have done all that
i resized them 36x36px

I have done all that
i resized them 36x36px

Did you make them into a spritesheet? or using them individually? If spritesheet rename it the same as arty's spritesheet and overwrite ensuring you've replaced all icons including the page and link icons. If your using individual icons your going to have to change the paths and direct them to those icons in Style Properties >> Node Icons >> Node Icon: forum Node Icon: Unread Forum Node Icon: Page Node Icon: Link

I've included two of my own designs (page & Link) node Icon but simply go to this directory on your server >> styles/soft_responsive_coffee/xenforo/node-sprite.png

And upload the spritesheet in the attachment and overwrite.

Attachments

• node-sprite.webp
    node-sprite.webp
    3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry kelvin was away from the comp most of the day. Glad to see you got it fixed.

o_O Was that tramatic or refreshing? lol

Kelvin I like the new style. Joined too btw.
lotsocoffee.gif

Top Bottom