coffee enema

Nooooooooooo............

You just had to post it, didn't you?

:D

Presumably, in keeping with your other thread, you're using freshly ground beans?

Y8mw8.gif

In the controversial Gerson therapy, coffee enemas are administered. These enemas are known to have caused three deaths in the United States.

It's supposed to cleanse the liver.
Which scientists claimed that? The ones in Crazy Town?

You can't "de-toxify" you body by drinking anything or forcing anything up your poop chute because your body isn't full of "toxins." If it were, you'd be dead, because toxins are, well, toxic.

What's next, bloodletting to address an imbalance in your four humors or a seance to adjust your aura?

Eat hot air popped popcorn all day long for a snack.

No enemas needed. In fact, I think medicine has shown that they are not good for you, despite the idea appealing to many of us......

Drugs, including caffeine I assume, do enter the body when put up there......as far as cleansing the liver, staying away from too much alcohol should do a fine job of that.

Nooooooooooo............

You just had to post it, didn't you?

:D

Presumably, in keeping with your other thread, you're using freshly ground beans?

My bet is he's eating the beans raw for full flavour. :LOL:

12260__45605_zoom-300x300.jpg

From what I hear, one of the best de-tox is to just drink plenty water.

I said "scientist."

He is a scientist. Though I suspect you are using the word to refer to an authority and not a methodology. The medical establishment mostly rejects the Gerson therapy. There is your authority for you. Now you can dismiss the idea of a coffee enema based on that authority.

Top Bottom