CodeForum - A coding community

Unique Username

Hello XenForo!

I'm looking for some feedback on my site CodeForum.

I just wanted to give a brief introduction on my site CodeForum and what it's all about. CodeForum is a community for developers looking to learn, build, and share. I built CodeForum on Oct 29th, 2018, because I wanted a place where I could get help without feeling I was asking a stupid question or feel ashamed for not knowing the answer. And so I want to help myself, you and others succeed in their developments.

And since creating this community, I have learned so much already.

I have gone with a dark theme because I felt it was easier on the eyes, especially after a long day of coding or looking at a white screen. I'm interested to know what you think and appreciate any feedback on how to improve! :)

Screenshot_2020-02-18 CodeForum ORG.webp

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
I want to start by saying I myself am a member on this forum with a bit over 70 or so posts at the time of posting this. It's a great layout and the theme is fantastic. I recently reached out to Malcom through forum promotion and started a partnership. He's got a great site going for him. Great work :D

I want to start by saying I myself am a member on this forum with a bit over 70 or so posts at the time of posting this. It's a great layout and the theme is fantastic. I recently reached out to Malcom through forum promotion and started a partnership. He's got a great site going for him. Great work :D
Thanks, @Brad Padgett, appreciate the kind words. It has been a great partnership so far! :)

Awesome! I have a few more that are on the way, I want to provide a few good selections of themes so it fits most needs :)

Looks good. Agree with the above statement that needs bigger fonts.

Debating myself about using the forum stats addon. Not sure about the longevity of it but nice to see it out in the wild.

Looks good. Agree with the above statement that needs bigger fonts.

Debating myself about using the forum stats addon. Not sure about the longevity of it but nice to see it out in the wild.
Thanks for the feedback! :)

It’s a great add-on, do you have any questions about it I can possibly answer for you?

I logged into Xenforo today with the intention of finding a cool new little forum to join and burn some time on (that it is a developer forum is all the better). Looks great - I registered. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Top Bottom