CloudFlare Anti-Spam [Deleted]

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

CloudFlare Anti-Spam - Use CloudFlare Tools To Block and Moderator Spam

Moderate Based on Country
Simply enter the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code for each country you wish to block separated by a comma. If the country matches on registration the registration will go to the moderation queue.

Moderate TOR Users
If you want to use this add-on to moderate TOR users, add T1 as a country code in the add-on.

Other Measures

If a user visits your site and deems them as untrustworthy,...

Read more about this resource...

Nice add-on

When the registration goes to moderation queue will show any reason of the moderation queue?
My clear questions is,how we can know if the registration is on the moderation queue because of this add-on

Nice add-on

When the registration goes to moderation queue will show any reason of the moderation queue?
My clear questions is,how we can know if the registration is on the moderation queue because of this add-on

I will make that distinction in a future update. Right now you can just click the ip address to see which country the user registered from.

If a user visits your site and deems them as untrustworthy, this add-on will hide the Registration page, New Reply page, New Thread Page, Conversation Page and New Profile Comment section from the end user.

This is really nice.
Surprised you can set security level to high with no problems. I've had mine at low for almost a year, put it back to medium just last week.

Been looking for something similar wanted to block them from visiting altogether not just registration.

Top Bottom