CloudFlare and Railgun

SoManyPosts

Has anyone noticed a substantial increase in performance when using Railgun and/or Rocket Loader?

For me, rocket loader disabled the drop down to login which they're working on.

I have never had much luck with cloudflare period. I have seen some people praise it but I do not care for it. It made my website slower then when I am not using it.

I have never had much luck with cloudflare period. I have seen some people praise it but I do not care for it. It made my website slower then when I am not using it.
That's odd, it has always seemed to make my website double the speed. Railgun, like I assume @xfrocks has on his website, seems to make pages load almost instantly. CloudFlare is like an Akamai but without all of the customization.

That's odd, it has always seemed to make my website double the speed. Railgun, like I assume @xfrocks has on his website, seems to make pages load almost instantly. CloudFlare is like an Akamai but without all of the customization.

Ill stick to my dns I have now, Im just not a fan unless they have become better in recent months.

I'm the same, I would slow my sites down not speed them up. Gave up on it in the end. I think it depends on where you are (as close to there servers or not)

They have multiple hops located in the US and EU. But I think they either need a better system(s) or need better network.

I'm the same, I would slow my sites down not speed them up. Gave up on it in the end. I think it depends on where you are (as close to there servers or not)
I'd use it really for the security though even if the performance is negligible. I notice a extreme performance gain when I cache everything on the website, but then again it keeps logging me out. Need to work on a fix.

Just wanted to say I enabled this tonight and I think it made my site a little more snappier.

Just wanted to say I enabled this tonight and I think it made my site a little more snappier.
Hope you disabled RocketLoader (or put the necessary exclusions in there)... because if you didn't your users are probably going to have problems.

Ya I have never ran Rocket Loader before. But I have heard that there is problems with the drop down because of it?

There is.

I tried enabling Rocket Loader this morning. No one has complained about it so far. I can do everything like normal. No login problems so far. What exactly were people having a problem with it enabled?

Strange I wonder if they fixed it. I have been logging in and out and it works just fine. I'll keep an eye on it.

Strange I wonder if they fixed it. I have been logging in and out and it works just fine. I'll keep an eye on it.
If you are referring to your Fluxoid site... I can't get the logon screen at all from Chrome. I can with Safari so it may be a Chrome problem.

Ya using Firefox and IE it works. Don't have Chrome to test. So must just be Chrome since Safari works.

Ya I had to disable Rocket Loader, it was doing some other strange things on the front page. Plus like you said your site should be compatible with all browsers. As far as the Rail Gun service, I did run into a problem with it. I have a ticket put in with CloudFlare, so we will see what they say.

Top Bottom