Fixed  Clicking image to view full size doesn't work without a page refresh

Merged the 2 bugs about this. I've just made a change here that I hope will fix it, though it's been hard to reproduce. Do a hard refresh and let me know if you still see the problem.

Merged the 2 bugs about this. I've just made a change here that I hope will fix it, though it's been hard to reproduce. Do a hard refresh and let me know if you still see the problem.

Mike,

the image is now zooming but I know get issues with grey space at the top and bottom of the image (with the bottom right hand corner of the image being wrong).

Broken image.webp

I don't see an issue with that image? It's going to expand out to be bigger than the page when you click on it.

The image does expand but look at the bottom right corner, even though I have scroll bars the image is being overwritten by grey matter.

I randomly had a situation where it wanted to let me resize an image that shouldn't have been resizable, but it's hard to track down with it being so sporadic.

It's not working for me either, firefox 3.6.8 on Mac OS.

First page view... ALL images (whether bigger version available or not) say "click to show full size" but clicking does nothing.

Page refreshed... Images which are already full size, no longer say "click to show full size" (correct) and images with larger versions expand when I click on them (correct).

Just checking this hasn't been forgotten about as it's been 3 weeks since the thread was last posted on ;)

No, that's why it has the Confirmed prefix. It's just so hard to reproduce as it fixes itself (for me) after the first load, even if I do a hard refresh. And I can't always get it to happen. (I also haven't noticed it in Chrome at all.)

Just noticed something here on my end. When it does not work for me, I right click then "View Image" which takes me to the linked image. When going back with the browser and clicking the image again in the post it works fine. For me it does not work 98% of the time.

Will see if I can pin point anything.

Top Bottom