Add-on Classifieds System In Development

Not sure if this has been suggested but is there a way to charge people to post a classified ad? Or similar to ebay, a revenue type share where the site gets a small percentage of the sale?

Well done and thanks for this.

I am desperate for a half decent solution so will buy as soon as its ready.

Please, Micheal, hire a decent designer to pep the thing up.
The style looks like back from the 90ies.

But from the ideas and the workflow it looks very promising.
the templates are done with the xf format and dont forget the style thats used is the xf default one.

Not sure if this has been suggested but is there a way to charge people to post a classified ad? Or similar to ebay, a revenue type share where the site gets a small percentage of the sale?
this is something that will be added but not for the first release as i want this out as soon as possible.
if i added everything in right away the script would never get released,
so i promise this will be added into the classifieds system as the site should make something for letting people add there ads.

I want this to be a great add-on to any ones site and will add what ever anyone wants.
Im open to all options ;)

hi all

RC1 is almost ready for release.

As this would be a RC the price to start with will be $29.99 and after some months this would be going up to $49.99 when i have added more functions and options to the classifieds system.
I will also be adding in a way to inter great this with the microcart shopping system so that ads from the classifieds will show up there as well,
but this would only add the for sale items that would be added to the site and not the wanted or other formats that the classifieds will be able to take.

I just have a few things that i want to finish off before releasing this first RC at the low price of $29.99 until its developed more.

So just a few days to wait now till its released.

*thought bubble*

Perhaps an option in the CP, where the admin can create pre-configurable price range, group filters... :chin:

It's great to see someone introduce a proper classifieds addon there's obviously a need for one when people are adapting RM and other XF addons to be used as classifieds - well done mate.

Top Bottom