Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)

Z61

Z61 submitted a new resource:

Classifieds - Add a feature-rich classifieds system to your board.

This add-on allows your users to list items for sale and trading. In addition to this, it also offers functionality to monetize these listings.
Features:
  • Allow users to create new listings in configurable categories. Custom permissions allow you greater control over who can view a listing.
  • Listing creation that is fully controlled by the permission system.
  • Listings can generate associated discussion threads on creation.
  • Support for multiple and configurable...

Read more about this resource...

Which payment modules are supported? Can I resell the license if I find out, that the addon doesn´t fit my needs? And what about the Download, @Z61 , tried to - but there is none but the error page at NixFiftys site.

Last edited:
Is it possible to change listings view? for example grid view.
Grid view is not a thing, yet. Definitely is planned.
Which payment modules are supported? Can I resell the license if I find out, that the addon doesn´t fit my needs? And what about the Download, @Z61 , tried to - but there is none but the error page at NixFiftys site.
There was a permissions issue for the addon on his site for guests, perhaps that was your issue?

There was a permissions issue for the addon on his site for guests, perhaps that was your issue?

Nope, wasn´t me, but I had the same problem. NixFifty has it fixed now. But back to my question: is there a payment module and afterbuy-handle built-in, so sellers good can be bought directly via the classified and a - for example - PayPal implementation?

Nope, wasn´t me, but I had the same problem. NixFifty has it fixed now. But back to my question: is there a payment module and afterbuy-handle built-in, so sellers good can be bought directly via the classified and a - for example - PayPal implementation?
No. Users have to handle that on their own.

No. Users have to handle that on their own.
Oh.. - is it at least planned? This is one of the main things missing in the classified addons which saw sunlight in the past for XF1. Would be great to have finally one, that goes this step further to have a fully fledged one. No offense, please don´t misunderstand me.

Oh.. - is it at least planned? This is one of the main things missing in the classified addons which saw sunlight in the past for XF1. Would be great to have finally one, that goes this step further to have a fully fledged one. No offense, please don´t misunderstand me.
I get what you're saying. That feature is not currently planned, but could be done in the future.

@Z61 Can you create more and edit current listing options?

I don't need all those conditions for my classifieds. I would also like to have the user select specific listing options that describes the item to make sure certain pieces of information will always be included and can be searched on. Either that or have a way to add more fields than just an open text field for description.

@Z61 Can you create more and edit current listing options?

I don't need all those conditions for my classifieds. I would also like to have the user select specific listing options that describes the item to make sure certain pieces of information will always be included and can be searched on. Either that or have a way to add more fields than just an open text field for description.
There's custom fields available and conditions and listing types are admin definable.
Is the demo up?
Unfortunately I got busy with home stuff and couldn't make sure it was setup right tonight. Will 100% be available tomorrow.

There's custom fields available and conditions and listing types are admin definable.

Unfortunately I got busy with home stuff and couldn't make sure it was setup right tonight. Will 100% be available tomorrow.

I’ll definitely be checking it out and purchasing if all
Checks out.

Top Bottom