Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Audentio updated [UI.X] Class with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XF 1.2.3.0 and added some features

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Audentio show would I use the preset function for the Ad Styler, right now I hav to delete the main, and rename the name of the one I want to default.si. That then breaks the Ad Styler so you cannot change to other styles.

Thanks!

I've already wrote to support and now I write here:
After upgrading from 1.1.4 to 1.2.3 and install class_ui-x style it not works correctly. Style properties looks abolutely simillar to what we have for default style and forums pages also looks broken. Here how it looks. It maybe something go wrong during upgrade, but I had no errors and everything else looks fine.
Interesting to note, that there is all ok with another Audentio's style - UI-X on the same installation.

Attachments

• style_class_issue.webp
    style_class_issue.webp
    66 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@Ernest L. Defoe I see now! Such an elagant turn by developer. It was not clear at first. Now everything works. Thank you for your help!

Not a problem. I had the same issue with a different skin by the same developer. Except I had to install UI.X then install a child of it and then finally for the theme I was using a child of the child.

@Audentio show would I use the preset function for the Ad Styler, right now I hav to delete the main, and rename the name of the one I want to default.si. That then breaks the Ad Styler so you cannot change to other styles.

Thanks!
As noted in 1.2.3 release, we are waiting for a crucial fix to the styler. SO for now, disable it, itll be ready asap.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the delay, was a busy holiday weekend for me.

But the reason for the child skins is inheritance. Upgrading your skins will be a minute long process instead of an hour long process.
It's ok. I'm sorry. I agree, it is a proper way, but a little bit complicated for user which is not familar with your works and new framework. Maybe a video manual or something like that would be helpful. :) Just in order to show how better to install and upgrade without making mistakes.

Last edited:
You still cannot remove the wrapper in Class (as it just doesn't make sense to due to the style that it is), but it won't cause a bug anymore.

Are you telling that it's now impossible or that it is possible but useless due to the fact that it's ugly? I'm using Class as a core framework and I have to seperate those two things :/ By the way I'm in a hurry to read the patchlog ^^ I feel that it's going to be quite long

Are you telling that it's now impossible or that it is possible but useless due to the fact that it's ugly? I'm using Class as a core framework and I have to seperate those two things :/ By the way I'm in a hurry to read the patchlog ^^ I feel that it's going to be quite long
Funny thing is that after I said that, my team member @brstrm took it upon himself to make this work after all.

I found something weird with the breadToptBox. I tried to change the height of this element in the ACP with one of your options but it seems that the little ">" doesn't move accordingly with the rest of the breadtopbox :/ With 'height:16px;' , the ">" is stucked outside of the bTB and is invisible.

I found something weird with the breadToptBox. I tried to change the height of this element in the ACP with one of your options but it seems that the little ">" doesn't move accordingly with the rest of the breadtopbox :/ With 'height:16px;' , the ">" is stucked outside of the bTB and is invisible.
Thanks for reporting, do you have a screen?

6FjMn.png
6Fk93.png

I wanted to found a way to solve it but it's out of my league, at this time of the day xD

Top Bottom