Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Am trying to buy but the code XenPower dosn't work :( when you hit CheckOut

And does this work with the 1.1 Beta?
It is possible that the code is expired, but I am looking into it right now.

And this has not yet been upgraded to 1.1 but it will be as soon as there is word from the developers that it is stable.

Its strange cause when i use the code it accepts it and updated the Cost but when i hit Checkout it goes back to the full 45$ instead of the 45$ + 20% off = 36$.

Its strange cause when i use the code it accepts it and updated the Cost but when i hit Checkout it goes back to the full 45$ instead of the 45$ + 20% off = 36$.
I am having our developer look into this, we just updated our site a few days ago so that is probably why. If you want to buy it now, I will refund you the $9. Otherwise, I will let you know as soon as it is fixed. :)

If it dosn't work with the 1.1 Beta I can wait :) Please notify me when its working. Thank you for the help. Or if its easier for you i can buy it now. Just Tell me whats easier for ya :) I'm in no hurry.

Thanks again.

If it dosn't work with the 1.1 Beta I can wait :) Please notify me when its working. Thank you for the help. Or if its easier for you i can buy it now. Just Tell me whats easier for ya :) I'm in no hurry.

Thanks again.
Feel free to wait if it makes you feel more comfortable. By 1.1 we will have the discount issue fixed as well :P. But thanks a lot for your support, and I will be sure to let you know when the theme has been updated.

I was looking at the Live Demo of Class and its awesome :) but i would really like to see the ability for users to upload there own Image from a URL to set as the background.

This could also work for buttons ECT, not sure if that would cause the website to slow down. That would allow people to make a Truly Custom Version of your site :)

Hmm, it is definitely something that can be done. It is just sort of an issue of whether people will upload too large images or just not quite understand how to do it. I suppose we can do a helpful tooltip of some kind though. Hmm. Let me have a think about this, I think the people have spoken :p.

Hello all,

Just thought I'd let those of you who were trying to use the XenPower coupon code know that it is now fixed and we have extended it until December 1st. Thank you very much and sorry that our coupon system wasn't working correctly.

Thanks,
Mike

Hmm, it is definitely something that can be done. It is just sort of an issue of whether people will upload too large images or just not quite understand how to do it. I suppose we can do a helpful tooltip of some kind though. Hmm. Let me have a think about this, I think the people have spoken :p.
I was thinking it could be a seprate page, so it stays how it is now but add an Advanced button of sorts that takes you somewhere like WWW.website.com/class/advanced or just website.com/customizer or something that will allow the user to change any part of the site to there own custom version.

The size issue could be solved by making the admins determine a file size limit or even set a master limit that limits each user to an amout in total EX 2mb for entire website customization. If they set it to unlimited its there own problem. Or users could be forced to use a third party. Like ImageShack and just use the URL's to link the images :)

I like the crispness of this theme, I'm sure it's been very popular and I'm thinking of buying it. Is there an easy way to tweak this theme to make it a hair or two darker? Some of the elements are hard to read, given that the colors are light and fonts small. It washes into the white.

The one hour is for anything you want done, related to the design, and overall interface. This includes styling a mod, installing a logo, perhaps designing some presets in this case, adjusting the fonts or font sizes, you name it. And don't worry, we aren't strict on the hour. What I generally ask people to do is to give me a list of all the stuff they want done that they think would come close to an hour. If it goes over the hour, we will let you know, otherwise we get it all done and will also of course tell you if you have more time.

What a lot of people like to do is watch me work over TeamViewer or Skype, which I am open to.

That is a very generous offer and proves you stand behind your themes.

I like the crispness of this theme, I'm sure it's been very popular and I'm thinking of buying it. Is there an easy way to tweak this theme to make it a hair or two darker? Some of the elements are hard to read, given that the colors are light and fonts small. It washes into the white.
Depends on what you want to tweak. Most backgrounds are images and would need to be tweaked in Photoshop. However all fonts and borders are easy to tweak if you know how to work with CSS. :)

Shouldn't changing the font in the public selector dropdown also change the "Sign Up Now" font?
The style selector itself is superb, except that (hard to design around I guess) some of the dropdown menus, how can I put this..."get in the way" and confuse the ease of navigation.
I can probably elaborate with a screencast, if that helps?

Shouldn't changing the font in the public selector dropdown also change the "Sign Up Now" font?
The style selector itself is superb, except that (hard to design around I guess) some of the dropdown menus, how can I put this..."get in the way" and confuse the ease of navigation.
I can probably elaborate with a screencast, if that helps?
Ah please do! Thanks!

Short video, no audio.
Browser: Firefox 8
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43988116/aud_style.mov

You can see here how the first dropdown menu clouds the colour selectors, page background colour and so on.

Style selector doesn't function on an iPhone (Safari) but more than this, the style selector slide-out tab is located over the logo area due to the full width rendering.
A lack of screen real estate on mobile devices, iPhone/iPad etc. leads to these page width / margin areas "seemingly" getting reduced. Though presently, it's the best the device can render to.
If people want to use this as a fluid design, this also would be an issue.

photo.webp

Top Bottom