Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Hello everyone!

We have been working on Class for quite awhile, and I am proud to say it is ready.

class-12_display.jpg

Class is an extremely simple and elegant design that allows you and your visitors to customize the look and feel subjectively. There are also presets that will allow you to set predefined 'sub-skins' for quick use. Some presets might include a Halloween design, perhaps a game or game console, etc. Backgrounds and textures can be added quite easily as well.

You can watch a video here: (apologies, this was my first video, it took me like 20 attempts to do this :p)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View Live Demo | View Product & Purchase

Looking good.

You guys sure are making some wonderful themes, :) . Keep it up and I might be a customer someday, (y) ( if I happen to start a new forum )

The log in / sign up doesn't work in Chrome.

Clicking it does nothing.

It works on the other styles so I suspect there is a .js conflict somewhere.

The log in / sign up doesn't work in Chrome.

Clicking it does nothing.

It works on the other styles so I suspect there is a .js conflict somewhere.

It would seem that that is our demo header, not the style itself. I shall get this fixed immediately.

EDIT: I believe it is fixed now :)

i like this style, the option of changing theme should be forward, and simple. Usually users don't like to adjust colours but they like the idea of changing the entire theme depending on their mod. 4 styler and one click ;)

I wish there were more skins to choose from. The layout and colors that you have now just don't work for me. Great work on this skin. Hope to see more in the future.

i like this style, the option of changing theme should be forward, and simple. Usually users don't like to adjust colours but they like the idea of changing the entire theme depending on their mod. 4 styler and one click ;)
Hey, thanks for your comment. Do you not like the idea of users being able to change the style?
I wish there were more skins to choose from. The layout and colors that you have now just don't work for me. Great work on this skin. Hope to see more in the future.
Hey there, what do you mean more skins? More presets? Or are you talking about Audentio Design's selection?

Hey, thanks for your comment. Do you not like the idea of users being able to change the style?
Hey there, what do you mean more skins? More presets? Or are you talking about Audentio Design's selection?

I would like to see a professional business looking layout with your preset widget.

I would like to see a professional business looking layout with your preset widget.
Well, the great thing is that you can make your own presets. That is, you can pick a texture that is business friendly, or no texture at all. We narrowed it down to four things that you can change with ease. And again, if you play around with it and find something you like, you can make that a preset very easily.

Top Bottom