Chunked upload

Sirmadsen

Hello...

Is XenForo still not using chunked upload? I'm really careful to use addons for this since they can stop being updated. And in all honesty, chunked uploads should be standard these days in any community script like this, with files, images, videos etc. being bigger and bigger.

Anyway, was just wondering as I haven't updated in a while and looking to switch from IPS which is the only software that I know of handles chunked uploads built in.

Not something we have gotten around to yet but almost certainly something we will do at some point but we don't have an ETA at present.

We're tracking the suggestion here:

I know you mentioned a hesitancy towards add-ons but there is a popular (but paid) add-on here which will achieve what you want:

I'll make you a deal. If it breaks at some point due to an XF upgrade and @JulianD is no longer around I'll fix it myself, assuming we've not implemented it ourselves by then 😉

Not something we have gotten around to yet but almost certainly something we will do at some point but we don't have an ETA at present.

We're tracking the suggestion here:

I know you mentioned a hesitancy towards add-ons but there is a popular (but paid) add-on here which will achieve what you want:

I'll make you a deal. If it breaks at some point due to an XF upgrade and @JulianD is no longer around I'll fix it myself, assuming we've not implemented it ourselves by then 😉
I'll be happy to keep it updated until XF releases it as part of the product .

Top Bottom