XF 1.3 Chmod files missing

Lexy

Ok i just install xenforo on my test domain, and there is no files for CHMOD got this message

The following errors occurred while verifying that your server can run XenForo:

• The directory /home/....../xen/data must be writable. Please change the permissions on this directory to be world writable (chmod 0777). If the directory does not exist, please create it.
  • The directory /hom/......./xen/internal_data must be writable. Please change the permissions on this directory to be world writable (chmod 0777). If the directory does not exist, please create it.

Last edited:
There aren't any "CHMOD files". What this message means is that the specified folders (in this case data and internal_data) need to have read and write permissions for all, and this is "chmod 0777". Your currently don't, hence the error message, so change the permissions on these.

There aren't any "CHMOD files". What this message means is that the specified folders (in this case data and internal_data) need to have read and write permissions for all, and this is "chmod 0777". Your currently don't, hence the error message, so change the permissions on these.
after upload all files in FTP this files not exist, i add it manualy

Note that if those folders didn't exist, you downloaded the upgrade package. Mostly it just skips those directories and the .htaccess file.

Top Bottom