XF 2.2 Checking compatibility with 2.0 and 2.1

Anatoliy

Don't giggle too loud. )
How do I check if an add-on is compatible with 2.0 & 2.1? Do I have to install 2 additional development forums?
Or there is an easier way?

The addon page (where you downloaded it from) should contain that information, right? I would be highly surprised if there's no mention of "Supported versions" on the download page.

The addon page (where you downloaded it from) should contain that information, right? I would be highly surprised if there's no mention of "Supported versions" on the download page.
Oh, sorry, I didn't indicate it - an add-on I'm developing. I thought that in the development section it's by default. )

Personally I wouldn't care for 2.0 support, probably not even 2.1 by now.

Just develop on 2.2 and state this as the only supported version; if it works on 2.1 as well - great, if it doesn't you could still take a look what needs to be done to support both.

Personally I wouldn't care for 2.0 support, probably not even 2.1 by now.

Just develop on 2.2 and state this as the only supported version; if it works on 2.1 as well - great, if it doesn't you could still take a look what needs to be done to support both.
Thanks! I really didn't want to go a way where I install 2 additional forums and testing any code change 3 times )

Top Bottom