Fixed Checkbox clipping issue

Lukas W.

Affected version
2.0.0 Beta 8
I was about to create a custom thread prefix on my fresh Beta 8 installation when I noticed, that one of the check boxes for allowed user groups was apparently missing. It appears, that it slipped out of place and actually overlaps with the item before it. Here's a video for demonstration (https://my.mixtape.moe/ikogxq.mp4). It doesn't matter if you click "Supermoderator" or "Registriert", it will seemingly always check the "Supermoderator" checkbox. If you pay closer attention, you can notice that the two check boxes actually share the same position, with the "Supermoderator" checkbox on top and the "Registriert" checkbox directly beneath it.

This is happening every time I open up that specific page. Haven't noticed it in other places as of yet.

All ok here on Chrome macOS:

1509710780325.webp

Which browser and OS are you using? Can you reproduce this in others?

Chrome on Win10, latest version I think. I'll try to reproduce it on other browsers as soon as I get out of the train.

Edit: Doesnt happen on Chrome for Android.

It doesn't appear to be something we can repro in Chrome on Windows 10 or macOS.

Do the names of the groups make any difference? Do any of the group names contain any HTML?

If you could try it with any plugins/extensions disabled in the browser that'd be great too.

Do the names of the groups make any difference?

Would really surprise me, but I'll try. Don't know if it makes a difference, but they're the default user groups renamed, moderator -> supermoderator, registered -> Registriert. Moderator is the only one that I newly created.

Do any of the group names contain any HTML?

No, only plain text without any special characters or the like.

If you could try it with any plugins/extensions disabled in the browser that'd be great too.

I'll try that as well.

Might be worth pointing out that I'm running on that device with the extensive zoom settings as I mentioned back in the graph statistics bug report. Hope it is not another zoom related issue, but you never know...

This should be fixed now. I believe it was caused by some browser rounding issues that appeared at different zooms, but I managed to get a fix that appears to have no side effects as far as I can tell.

Top Bottom