Browser issue check any threads from here in android by using opera mini

Can you please provide the exact Opera Mini version, and Android version and also provide a screenshot of what doesn't look correct?

If it's a particularly old version, it may not support flexbox but really that's just a sign that we're not looking to provide support for that browser.

At this point, in general, I don't think we would really consider Opera Mini to be a supported browser at all. It has essentially random things which don't work or have unexpected behaviors. It's a very limited/idiosyncratic browser.

Yeah this looks like a flex box issue which most browsers have been supporting for some years.

Not a lot we’d be looking to do here, unfortunately.

just tried this on my android mobile and my forum shows up just fine. With the opera mini browser. So either you have addon with some theme modification causing this problem or you upgraded from 1.5.x and then something there broke the forum mobile theme or w.e it's called when mobile view works.

By default, Opera Mini nowadays uses a client-side and modern rendering engine that works fine everywhere. But if you change the "Data saver" setting to "Extreme" (which might be the default if you upgraded Opera Mini from an old version) then Opera Mini uses its arcane server-side rendering engine which hasn't been updated for years (based on Presto, i.e. Opera 12).

That should explain why everything is working fine for most Opera Mini users but not for all. If you have problems then don't use the "Extreme" data saver option.

Top Bottom