Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope - never.

Even if they promise never to do it again, they have already done it so what makes me think that they will not do it again?

http://community.invisionpower.com/...ner-airports/page__view__findpost__p__2050165

You got that right Anthony, because this guy is spamming both forums with the same threads to signature spam.

See the OP's threads here and in General Chat over at Invision, this is a stupid spamming scam.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
I think there needs to be a limit on sigs.
Tomorrow there will be another thread advertising his forum.

Added: It's one thing to contribute to the community, it's another thing to post for the sake of spamming.
Is there no ignore feature yet?

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
I think there needs to be a limit on sigs.
Tomorrow there will be another thread advertising his forum.

Added: It's one thing to contribute to the community, it's another thing to post for the sake of spamming.
Is there no ignore feature yet?
Nope no ignore feature. And I guess no limit on sigs either. Another needed feature.

This guy needs to be banned, he is spamming Invision and this forum with the same topics, who knows what other forums he is pulling this crap on.

To think he is doing this to forum administrators thinking he can get away with it, LOL man, I ban spammers before they even post to my forums, and this guy is spamming forum admin forums.

He may simply be a member of both forums. There's no crime in posting the same topics to 2 or more forums. And they are good topics.

He may simply be a member of both forums. There's no crime in posting the same topics to 2 or more forums. And they are good topics.
5:18am Loaned Money you never got back.
5:18am Cheaters
5:19am Childhood obesity.
5:26am Men Crying
I think it's a bit excessive. But that's just me.

Right Peggy, this is the same thing Xrumer spambot operators do.

They post the same topics to thousands of forums on the same day.

*sigh* It was not my intention to "signature spam"
As I said on another forum:
I didn't know that trying to generate conversation is a bad thing. Different forums = different people = different perspectives = different conversations.
If posting discussion topics is frowned upon, a staff member can remove all my threads in the off topic forum here.
Besides if someone were going to intentionally "signature spam," they should be smart enough to do on forums that aren't full of people who already own a forum and probably aren't interested in joining new ones.
I never knew that posting discussion topics could get you lynched.

Posting discussion topics, LOL man !!

I guess you also assumed that forum administrators are idiots too who love to have the integrity of their forums ruined by spam topics being posted across similar forum admin forums ??

This guy is a real gentleman and THE man. Bye bye, cheating girlfriend!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This guy is being protected over at IPB because "he owns a spamming license", so that means if you buy a license you can spam the support forum !!!

They seem to support this spamming because they were quickly deleting my posts that pointed out this major scam.

One would have to wonder why they are working on anti-forum spam systems yet allow folks who own licenses to blatantly spam their forums.

LOL !!!!

Ok you guys have pointed out that you think the guy is a spammer. We GOT IT.

But the FACT is, that he has started some good, thought-provoking, threads here on topics that some of us are interested in discussing.
So would you mind awfully if we did so??
smile.gif

Uh, it is a matter of integrity Peggy, some of us being forum administrators hate spammers and spam, that is just a FACT !!!!

Hey, what the hell, we might as well hire a paid forum posting service to "start threads for us here and on Invision" since the membership is so inept and can't do it without help from spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom