Cheater912

Brad P

Evening Peeps,

Its a long way off from being complete but this is our latest gaming modding forum currently sorting development to create a modding tool for the site more will be added to this thread once the ball starts rolling, anyway the style has been modified in a nice clean dark style :) The name Cheater912 is one of the biggest well-known modding geeks out there and might of heard of Horizon tool he made along with other developers has inspired me to create a gaming mod forum,

Please give me any suggestions, Hope to see some familiar faces sign up and be part of this new gaming forum.
Web capture_21-9-2022_191833_cheater912.com.jpeg

Web capture_20-9-2022_2034_cheater912.com.jpeg

Web capture_20-9-2022_20410_cheater912.com.jpeg

Web capture_6-10-2022_21448_cheater912.com.webp

Last edited:
Looks great as always Brad, but I think the landing page is missing "something". Can't quite put my finger on it at the moment though.

How about the addition of the forum statistics?
pic
Why not show off your games DB with a "Recent game additions" widget? Or a highlight of popular games or something like that.
I like stats, and the forum stats looks nice, but it's a bit of a generic choice and with a widget like suggested you'd be able to showcase what your site is about front-and-center.

I'm digging the look of the site anyway, it's classic Brad all over :D The only real suggestion I have is it might be a good idea to add a fontawesome icon of a pen or something to thread lists to show that I've already posted in a thread.

The only real suggestion I have is it might be a good idea to add a fontawesome icon of a pen or something to thread lists to show that I've already posted in a thread.
I like this but have you got an example so i could try implement it mate? bit more information.

We now have a light style for members that prefer to view the forums in a lighter format! It can be changed from the sidebar menu.
Web capture_17-10-2022_195351_cheater912.com.webp

Web capture_17-10-2022_19562_cheater912.com.webp

Top Bottom