Changing text color in TaigaChat

Hello all....we have that nice add-on, TaigaChat, for our shoutbox on our forums.

However, when someone needs to edit their message, the text is barely readable, if at all, for what they need to edit.

I've gone through the Style properties and cannot seem to find where on earth to change the text color. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Below are the 2 SS's I have of what it looks like without highlighting the text, showing how very hard it is to read, and the text after highlighting it.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Taiga1.webp
    Taiga1.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Taiga2.webp
    Taiga2.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 27
It may be worth editing something in dark_taigachat.css. I recently adjusted font size in it.

It would probably be best doing it via extra to retain the edits made during Taiga updates. As jake mentioned a link to the page and site to see what needs changing is needed. More waiting is required.

Edit: Oh wait, is this a taiga chat issue or an overlay in general issue with the text? looks to me it's an overlay issue.

It would probably be best doing it via extra to retain the edits made during Taiga updates. As jake mentioned a link to the page and site to see what needs changing is needed. More waiting is required.

Yeah, Did the message font size in extra, but the username font size in dark_taigachat.css. It would probably be better to move it to extra.css :)

Could be wrong but wouldn't the following pasted in EXTRA.CSS adjust the overlay text by setting it to your own colour?Adjusting it to your preference. The !important may not be needed.

Code:
.xenOverlay .formOverlay .textCtrl {
    color: red !important;
}

Thank you all very much for the info. Followed a bit of Jake's advice, inspected the element, which led me to narrow down where to look for it....

Found it in the APC: Style Properties, Form-type Overlays/text control

I really do appreciate all the input from everyone here! It really makes using this software so much easier!

Thanks again, all!!

:)

Top Bottom