Fixed Changing size of "Small font size" causes scroll bar in editor toolbar

Kevin

Affected version
2.2.0 RC1
Not sure if this would be truly considered a "bug" or a quirky styling issue but, since it looks like a lot of the editor controls are defined in editor.less & editor_base.less instead of style properties I'm going on the side of caution and submitting as a bug.

In short, if you increase the size of "Small font size" in the Typography style properties it causes the "Preview" text to have a vertical scrollbar.

Perhaps a new editor specific font style property would be best? Or the editor toolbar LESS needs to take into account different font sizes? Something else? 🤔

1600189138998.webp

Not sure if this would be truly considered a "bug" or a quirky styling issue but, since it looks like a lot of the editor controls are defined in editor.less & editor_base.less instead of style properties I'm going on the side of caution and submitting as a bug.

In short, if you increase the size of "Small font size" in the Typography style properties it causes the "Preview" text to have a vertical scrollbar.

Perhaps a new editor specific font style property would be best? Or the editor toolbar LESS needs to take into account different font sizes? Something else? 🤔

View attachment 235079

I actually seen this yesterday on a 2.2 beta 6 site.

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 RC2).

Change log:
Use a fixed size for the "preview" tab text in the RTE as it should be scaled to the buttons.
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom