XF 2.0 Changing forums to read /forums

JoyFreak

I have the forums in the root directory but wanted the URL to read /forums as I would like to use my portal as the index page. However, I do not want to move the forum into a "forums" directory so I am asking is there a way to do this without doing that? I tried to think of a way to do it with route filters but no luck yet.

If the portal is an XF add-on, there will be instructions on how to set the index page route.

You can't have two softwares/index pages in the same directory, so if the portal is a custom page, XF will have to be moved to a sub directory.

No, the portal is an add-on. There is instructions to set it as the default homepage but that is including ".com/portal". I want it so they land on the portal at ".com" and then the forums at "/forums". I see that the forums already reads "/forums" but as soon as you type it in and press enter, it disappears and you land on the forum page. I also would have the idea of having to move it to a folder for it to then read "/forums/forums/node title". So yeah, was thinking of the best way to do this! Any ideas?

Top Bottom