Changing and/or Preventing Signature as Admin

Divinum Fiat

Hey all, I have two questions:

1. We have a member with a signature that others are complaining about. I have tried as the admin to amend that signature but when I go into the admin panel their signature field is empty, there's nothing to change. Do I, as the admin, not have access to changing our own members' signature?

2. Can I make the ability to have a signature be a part of an upper level membership type or can I not restrict signatures that way?

Thank you. :-)

If the signature field is empty, are you sure it is a signature and not something the member is just appending to their message? I would try to edit the message and see if the signature portion appears there.

There are no signature permissions in core, there is an addon for that, and you can limit the height by using CSS:
Code:
.message .signature {
max-height: 250px;
overflow: hidden;
}

Hi Magnus, wow, yes, she did make it look like part of her signature, line and everything, but it was actually part of the post (how nifty). All erased now. Thank you!

Will go look for that add on for the signature, if you happen to know the name of it, would you let me know?

Thank you!

Top Bottom