Change Date

Change Date 1.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Change Date - Allows changing the date of a post.

Description:

The purpose of this add-on is the allow superAdmins to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.

To change the date of a post, click the Change Date link located below each post.

View attachment 57292

When the superAdmin clicks the Change Date link, the following overlay is displayed:

View attachment 57293

Enter the date and time you would like the post to be and click the Submit button....

Read more about this resource...

I've been needing this one for some time. Thanks and congrats for making it happen.

I'm not getting it to work but am 1.1.x. Is 1.2.x required?

I've been needing this one for some time. Thanks and congrats for making it happen.

Thank you, Jeff.

Sorry this add-on only works on Xenforo v1.2 and above.

Last edited:

PHP:
<?php

class Andy_ChangeDate_Listener
{
    public static function Post($class, array &$extend)
    {
       if ($class = 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post')
        $extend[] = 'Andy_ChangeDate_ControllerPublic_Post';
    }
}

?>

overwrite /Andy/ChangeDate/Listener.php with that code, should work. Event hints weren't available until 1.2 so this how it had to be done on 1.1.x

That's the only thing I noticed this far.

You should also consider adding the Change author function into this as well, @AndyB
+1 this.

I'm using a very old free addon that change date & time and the author. It would be very useful if you could include the functionality into this addon.

Thank you!

Top Bottom