Change Date

Change Date 1.8

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Change Date - Allows changing the date of a post.

Description:

The purpose of this add-on is the allow superAdmins to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.

To change the date of a post, click the Change Date link located below each post.

View attachment 57292

When the superAdmin clicks the Change Date link, the following overlay is displayed:

View attachment 57293

Enter the date and time you would like the post to be and click the Submit button....
Read more about this resource...

Jeff Fuqua

I've been needing this one for some time. Thanks and congrats for making it happen.

I'm not getting it to work but am 1.1.x. Is 1.2.x required?

Daniel Hood

I've been needing this one for some time. Thanks and congrats for making it happen.

I'm not getting it to work but am 1.1.x. Is 1.2.x required?
PHP:
<?php

class Andy_ChangeDate_Listener
{
    public static function Post($class, array &$extend)
    {
       if ($class = 'XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post')
        $extend[] = 'Andy_ChangeDate_ControllerPublic_Post';
    }
}

?>
overwrite /Andy/ChangeDate/Listener.php with that code, should work. Event hints weren't available until 1.2 so this how it had to be done on 1.1.x

That's the only thing I noticed this far.

AndyB

Hi Jeff,

This add-on uses the new Template Modification system introduced in Xenforo v1.2. so it will not work on older versions.

I created a thread here:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/creating-an-add-on-called-change-date.60211/

that shows how the add-on is created. You can follow Daniels code and omit the Template Modification (just update the post template manually) and it should work on Xenforo v1.1.

Last edited: