• Added "Change author/owner..." to inline moderator tools for
    • Thread
    • Media Item (XenForo Media Gallery)
    • Album (XenForo Media Gallery)
    • Comment (XenForo Media Gallery)
Changes:
  • All services were re-written to make use of ValidateAndSavableTrait
Notices:
  • This version of the add-on includes a work around for XenForo 2.0.4 and early versions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I uploaded the contents of the upload folder to the root install location for xenforo, and then installed the Add-On in Xenforo 2.0.3's ACP but I'm running into an issue. Every time that I attempt to use inline moderation while the add on is enabled it errors out, and in the ACP I'm given this server error:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]rror: Class 'TickTackk\ChangeContentowner\XF\InlineMod\Post\ChangeAuthor' not found
[*]src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractHandler.php:112
[*]Generated by: Prudence
[*]Mar 19, 2018 at 3:20 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Listener.php(27): XF\InlineMod\AbstractHandler->getActionHandler('TickTackk\\Chang...')
#1 [internal function]: TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Listener::inlineModActions_post(Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\InlineMod\Post), Object(XF\Pub\App), Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Extension->fire('inline_mod_acti...', Array, 'post')
#4 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractHandler.php(33): XF\App->fire('inline_mod_acti...', Array, 'post')
#5 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/InlineMod.php(56): XF\InlineMod\AbstractHandler->__construct('post', Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Http\Request))
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(146): XF\ControllerPlugin\InlineMod->getInlineModHandler('post')
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(27): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->getInlineModHandler('post')
#8 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(14): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionShowActions()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionShowActions(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'ShowActions', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(173) "/index.php?inline-mod/&type=post&_xfRequestUri=%2Findex.php%3Fthreads%2Fasdf.319%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1521487242%2Cbbe2eb96dcb217b172adc6cb8bd80163&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://starwarsrpforum.com/index.php?threads/asdf.319/"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["inline-mod/"] => string(0) ""
    ["type"] => string(4) "post"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/index.php?threads/asdf.319/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1521487242,bbe2eb96dcb217b172adc6cb8bd80163"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello @batpool52!

What can I do if I have guest topics? These users are I do not think so, or :unsure:
Get the following error message:
ErrorException: [E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR] Argument 3 passed to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Thread\AuthorChanger::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /domain/xf/src/XF/Container.php on line 276 and defined src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Service/Thread/AuthorChanger.php:55

AuthorChanger.php line 55 see only
User $oldAuthor, User $newAuthor)

Is it possible to change the author also for guest topics or would that be too extensive?

Thank you for your help;)

Hello @batpool52!

What can I do if I have guest topics? These users are I do not think so, or :unsure:
Get the following error message:
ErrorException: [E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR] Argument 3 passed to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Thread\AuthorChanger::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /domain/xf/src/XF/Container.php on line 276 and defined src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Service/Thread/AuthorChanger.php:55

AuthorChanger.php line 55 see only
User $oldAuthor, User $newAuthor)

Is it possible to change the author also for guest topics or would that be too extensive?

Thank you for your help;)
Fixed

@batpool52! Does work Once you grant access to that permission, your staff/moderators will see the following in their Thread Tools menu

Clicking on "Change Thread Starter" brings up this overlay

Once you click Change the following changes happen:

• The number of Likes received on the post get transferred to the new starter.
  • If the new starter had liked the original starter's thread, this like is removed (you shouldn't be able to like your own posts).
  • The thread starter is changed to the new starter.
  • If there haven't yet been any replies, the last reply user is updated to be the new starter.
  • The message counts are adjusted (existing starter -1, new starter +1)
  • The data is saved
  • The search index is updated accordingly.

Do you have plan full Thread Tools suite that allows bulk changes, changes to the date of the posting and perhaps changes to individual posts too?

Do a clean installation if upgrading from any of the Beta releases because I messed up version id 🤦‍♂️
Are you sure?

I just deleted old files, uploaded new ones, then upgraded add-on from ACP, and it works fine.

Seems like uninstall/re-install is not required.

Top Bottom