Add-on Censored Words Usergroup Permission

This is possible.
Yes it is.

Probably shouldn't be a usergroup permission though.

Should be a custom user profile field (preference). This would give each user the opportunity to change this setting whenever they like. And also give the opportunity to display the option during registration.

I need this and will donate for it.
I know how to do it but it's a nasty code edit.

I wanted to find a more elegant solution but was having difficulty doing it in a way that wouldn't potentially clash with other add-ons.

I know how to do it but it's a nasty code edit.

I wanted to find a more elegant solution but was having difficulty doing it in a way that wouldn't potentially clash with other add-ons.
Darn. I really need it tho cause I got some peeps who are religious and some are just real young.

Darn. I really need it tho cause I got some peeps who are religious and some are just real young.
I could do this for:
- Censored words
- Specified thread prefix. (configurable via Options)

Drop me a PC.

sonnb, I remember you PCed me too when I needed that profanity prefix filter. Could you start a thread like Chris Deeming did. I'm sure you'll find some contributors, and then we'll be able to chip in some as well.

sonnb, I remember you PCed me too when I needed that profanity prefix filter. Could you start a thread like Chris Deeming did. I'm sure you'll find some contributors, and then we'll be able to chip in some as well.
Yep, I remember that PC.

Top Bottom