Cellulite and CSS...

I'd just managed to bleach that out of my brain.... between jake's enemas and posts about mythotical's low sex drive... my poor brain can't take these kind of visuals! *curls up into the fetal position*

A low sex drive imo doesn't necessarily need to be a terrible thing. You may lack length but if you have width on your side then you should be good to go and put a smile on (generally speaking) wifey's face.

A low sex drive imo doesn't necessarily need to be a terrible thing. You may lack length but if you have width on your side then you should be good to go and put a smile on (generally speaking) wifey's face.

ChritianBaleAwkward.gif

I don't want to know how wide or long it is or isn't :cry:... but then... it's not what you've got but what you do with it.. and if you've got a low sex drive then, let's be honest.. you're not doing much with it at all..... *scurries into a dark corner*

OK this thread sure went south. Ok that was funny too.

Getting back to not being able to fit in my chair very well right now.... I just ate a piece of pizza, two cherry pop tarts and a PBJ sandwich. OMG. I'm officially a hog. All due to stres. :) I simply cannot stop eating. Although maybe seeing my body naked in my computer screen will do the trick. I knew I bought an laptop with an extra wide screen for some reason. Now I know why. :confused:

Getting back to not being able to fit in my chair very well right now.... I just ate a piece of pizza, two cherry pop tarts and a PBJ sandwich. OMG. I'm officially a hog. All due to stres. :) I simply cannot stop eating. Although maybe seeing my body naked in my computer screen will do the trick. I knew I bought an laptop with an extra wide screen for some reason. Now I know why. :confused:
Oh shush.. eat another piece of pizza.. start worrying when you try and stand up and find your ass wedged between the armrests ;)

Oh shush.. eat another piece of pizza.. start worrying when you try and stand up and find your ass wedged between the armrests ;)

LOL I think I just might. I bought a cheesecake and its looking at me funny so ya know, I can't let that happen. I must eat. Oh I think another 10 pounds and the fire department is gonna have to unwedge me from my office chair. On the count of three.. PULL!!!! LOL

LOL I think I just might. I bought a cheesecake and its looking at me funny so ya know, I can't let that happen. I must eat. Oh I think another 10 pounds and the fire department is gonna have to unwedge me from my office chair. On the count of three.. PULL!!!! LOL
Of course, if your chair doesn't have armrests, then you'll just have to use the tried-and-tested-indication of knowing you've eaten too much when you lose the chair between your bumcheeks . . .

If you need additional motivation, let me know. ;)

Sometimes you just have to let your hair down and hope for the best and let nature take it's course. Jake? Stuck anything else up your backside lately? :LOL:

No enemas lately. My latest health thing is a rice diet. But the rice goes in the front, not up the back. It has really good for me. My digestive system loves it.

No enemas lately. My latest health thing is a rice diet. But the rice goes in the front, not up the back. It has really good for me. My digestive system loves it.

You know I'm only kidding and having a laugh with the whole enema thing Jake. As long as your health is better that is the important thing and the digestive problems you had which sounded severe are all the better for it. :)

Top Bottom